Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prague-o-saur




Last weekend, I went to Prague. 

I love Prague.

It was a place I haven't been to since about this time last year and my heart is there. Has been since 2006. There is s certain magic to the city and I can never get tired of walking through the streets.

So, we went. We went to the Czech National Museum. It's a lovely place and it has a beautiful interior. Anyone who has seen "Mission Impossible" has seen this interior.

Plus, there are a few dinosaur skeletons. 

So, I wandered, sleepily and half interested, through the national history. (i.e. lots of rocks and descriptions in Czech which you learn to ignore after a while) and stopped to rest on a bench.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, it's not a boring museum. I just get "museum fatigue" much faster then the average person.

So there.

No comments: