Tuesday, June 02, 2009

1st day...

Well, it's done.

That first day, get-it-out-of-the-way crap is done and now I can focus on photography.

Hopefully.

The class is small - only 10 - and that is good for time with the professor. Bad for comparing work against your peers.

I have some reservations about showing my work. What if I'm not good enough??

Everyone there has had some different background...and that will be good for sharing the knowledge.

So...400 bucks lighter (books, supplies, etc) going in to day 2, and I am looking forward to it.


1 comment:

Jake said...

Good for you Bob, getting the first day done! What kind of program is it really? Do you do only photography 8 hrs a day? Anyway, sounds like an exciting time to you.

Don't worry about showing other people your stuff, just take any feedback with a grain of salt and try to learn from it and improve any way you can!

Cheers,
Jake