Friday, January 04, 2008

The Influence I Have...

I will be the first to admit that I am a coffee junkie.

It wasn't always this way.

I started when I was about 19. Before that, I drank very sweet tea with milk. I wanted to like coffee (after all, it smells so wonderful when being made), but just couldn't.

Well, now I am making up for lost time.

And working for Starbucks has really refined my snobbish attitude towards a good cup of joe.

Well, my powers have developed to another level.

People I haven't yet met are buying me coffee.

That's right. Dave's mom, from California, came to visit him here and brought a 1/2 pound of Starbucks Espresso. And a city mug.

I love it! I've never met her and she's buying me coffee.

What a good life!

P.S. if any of you want to send me coffee, let me know and I'll email you my address

P.P.S. it was a joke, but if you really want to send some, I won't object!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean Starbuck's hasn't invaded Germany yet? I don't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Bob, You like coffee??? Seriously???
I voted for your next picture. Aren't you ashamed of me??
Mom

Anonymous said...

i will send you coffee that's better than starbucks.
send your address to tiff@supertiff.com

Daniel said...

(Long time no comment, but keep peeking in every now and then.)
I actually thought I was totally addicted to coffee (3-4 cups a day)but I have been with a cold for two weeks, switched to tea and now I don't miss it! and I am from Colombia, which means I was given the stuff from birth! ... go figure.
side note: Foo Fighters. Tonight. Great seats. Can't wait.