Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Slacking Blogger

I have no good excuse.

Really.

None.

I can blame it on many things but I am just lazy.

And I want to try to change it.

But at the moment,  I have to try to organize my ideas to share and I don't know where to begin.

I haven't had a chance yet to give my notice at work and I am not doubting my decision. My plans are built upon so much that could not happen and I don't want to make the wrong decision. I don't want to fail.

But the other side is that I can't stay here doing what I am doing now.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Matt said...

Bob, your afraid to fail? Welcome to real life were it happens to all of us and I am the leader! You try,fail and pick yourself up and try again till its right.

Anonymous said...

Bob,
You won't fail. You'll learn, no matter what you do. You learned not wanting to fail from me, but listen to your brother, he's right.
Love,
Mom