Thursday, March 09, 2006

Positive Update



Well, what a crazy few weeks it's been! After dealing with ending a realtionship, I feel like I am born again! I have so many things to do now, and I am really happy to be making some of my dreams come true.

One of those dreams was to persue photography as a serious hobby. As luck would have it, I am able to get a new digital SLR camera. With this investment comes a huge responsibility to really learn the camera and that is what I want to do.

I'm also taking the opportunity I have to travel to other cities. (My weekends are no longer taken up waiting for a girlfriend, and sitting around doing nothing) Thanks to easyjet, I am going to Coppenhagen - finally - to visit Kristen, and also to Budapest with Jess.

I'm also "dieting". I've lost 15lbs officially. But the hard part is keeping it off. So we'll see.

I've really taken a negative situation and turned it into something very positive for me. I hope this trend continues. Here's to a wonderful 2006!

No comments: