Monday, March 13, 2006

Still Snowing Here!

It’s been a whirlwind 2 weeks. I’ve been holed up in my apartment getting the newest Telos catalog finished. This is the final week; the deadline is this Friday. I’ll be glad when it’s finished, because then I can have a life again. I’ve already planned a steaming drunk night this Friday to celebrate the finishing of the project. Self-destructive? Maybe, but it’s only for one night.

Things have been going well for me lately. I am getting ready to do about 7 weeks of traveling: first with my dad, then to visit a friend, then to Budapest, and finally, to Copenhagen. I have only a couple more places left that I want to visit this year: Rome and possibly Athens. (Thank God for easyjet and 80 euro round trip flights!)

On the romance front, it’s dry, dry, dry. It’s okay though, I am getting all my ducks in a row before I make the step out again and try to find the next ex girlfriend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog entries lately. Keep'em coming! Lou