Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bloggie Blog

I'm still here.

MoFos!

It's amazing what no ambition will do to your life. I sat here for days and watched as my apartment, in protest, closed in on me. So out came the vacuum and the all-purpose cleaner.

I managed to hack my way through a lot of it but I have so much more organizing to do. Most of it's in my head (as most people say your surroundings reflect your state of mind) and I am working on that too.

My goal for this year was to get more active. Well...I can say that cutting back on the 'ol beer drinkie drink, exercising more (thanks again shoulder!) and watching what I eat (not so many carbs even though I love bread and sugar), I've managed to lose 7 pounds and I am on my way down!

So, that's one tick on the 'ol listie list.

Next: stock photography. Why not try to make some money selling photos?

Well, 3 rejections later and I am trying again. I won't give up. I'm gonna get in and I know it.

I went bowling last night and KICKED ASS, thankyouverymuch. And this was after 4 fairly intense games of squash. In which I lost 3 of 4 games.

I have the weekend free. The woman is going to some rehearsal and I don't feel like being the 5th wheel so I'll use the weekend to do "guy" things. (meaning: act like a slob and fart all I want)

Spring refuses in its frustrating stubbornness to finally just fucking ARRIVE already! 

I put a bird house out on my balcony. I'd love to see if a bird is insane enough to shack up there. But I am bribing them: I bought bird food. I figure, I can't be frustrated about xyz bird making a ruckus if I invite them. So now at least they have a reason for chirping near me.

If I can just figure out what to do with their shit...they are not the most sanitary birdie birds. And it's not something you can collect and trade in for stamps or something.

Kerplunk.

No comments: