Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One For The Books...

What did I do last weekend??

I risked my life on a shoddy cable lift thing to go hiking down a hill. 

It was probably the first time in a long, long time when I was really scared for my life. I had thoughts of how it may be if the cable snapped and I went plummeting to my death...how it wold happen, how it would feel...it was wrong.

We had it in our minds to not waste a nice day and I wasn't in the mood for a bike ride, so we went with Ivana's freinds to this location (I have no idea what it's called) and took a nice ride up a small mountain (when I said hill, that is an understatement). Anyway, it was a nice day.

Fast forward 2 days...

I was in Berlin for a meeting and what does one do while in the country's capitol??

Sightseeing?? Culture activities??

No! I bought Starbucks coffee. 

I know, I am an addict, but my morning coffee is the only thing I look forward to in my mornings and I really look forward to it, so spending 50 dollars on coffee is not a problem for me. :-)

So, Bob is happy. Very happy.


1 comment:

Christina & Jake said...

Why were you riding a rusty ski lift when there was no snow? For the view? Anyway, there could be more dangerous things in life.