Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back To Square One


I don't think of it as defeat.

In fact, I think it was a nice experiment.

I am going to dump the .mac account and email address and start using my gmail account and blogger again.

I'll also host my pics from smugmug.com.

It's just cheaper* and I can store unlimited photos there plus the opportunity to request backups, should something terrible ever happen to my computer.

Plus, as supertiff said: "didn't you lose all of your bloggings and such, and have to start over after a year? that would kill me."

So y'all can update your bookmarks now...I'll slowly but surely switch everything over. Again.

That's all for now.



*I have nothing against .mac or iLife/iWeb. It just doesn't let me upload hundreds of pics if I want. And I pay 100 dollars a year for it. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

1 comment:

Chopsy said...

Hi Bob,

I've been having the on again/off again realationship with my blog..you've inspired me to be on again. Thanks!