Thursday, August 16, 2007

This F@%#ing Guy!

I don't really want to complain.

That's a lie. Of course I want to complain!

This guy, here:




Drives me insane. All he did the last 6 weeks is saw wood on his table saw.

Sawing wood in the courtyard—where all the sound bounces all over...directly into my balcony window and into my ears.

6 weeks, 6 hours a day of:
"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZINGGGG!wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZINGGGGG!"

And I thought it was over. Done. Completed.

Well, he's moved on to a grinder (as pictured here).

It'd be nice to think that he's renovating something in his apartment. But I think he is just doing it to get away from his wife. (who, by the way, was using a plum peeler last week in the courtyard. Nice...So instead of the table saw sound, for 2 days it was "CLUNK...CHUNK...POP...PLUNK!")

There is nothing I can do. I can close my window and hope he dies soon. That's all.

So I'll blog about it instead.

1 comment:

Christina & Jake said...

Perhaps try a sling shot and some peas. A student of mine once said that his brother shot him in the eye with a pea and he couldn't see for awhile. That oughta' teach him!