Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Great Tits!




I know what you are probably thinking.

But it's NOT true.

There is this bird, the great tit, and it is not easy to catch with a camera. They are surprisingly shy: I can't get more than 40 feet away from them and they scatter.

And it is my mission to take as many pictures of tits as I can.

Photographing great tits.

Oh sweet...I can't make this up any better!

Great tits are...well, great!

I love great tits!

Great tits are wonderful in the morning!

And in wikipedia.com, it says this:

"...most Great Tits do not migrate"

Finally! Tits that don't migrate!

LOL!!! Come on!!! You know it's funny!

4 comments:

Tobius said...

Where's the best place to find great tits in Dresden?

SW said...

Do you also photograph boobies?

Anonymous said...

you've had the secret to non-migratory tits this whole time?

damn.

Anonymous said...

LOL