Saturday, August 09, 2008

I'm Just Sayin;...


It's no secret that I have an irrational fear of bees.

Yes, I was stung once when I was little and it has psychologically scarred me.

Yes, I don't like icky insects butting into my life.

I'm just sayin': if I stumbled into their nest, I'd be stung mercilessly.

I'm returning the sentiment.



Bring it on.

One is German "let's-be-sensitive-to-mother-nature-and-wasps" chrysanthemum blossom spray. (it's cruel, actually - it kills the wasp slowly) The other is American "scorch-the-earth-while-killing-the-nest" spray.

Either way, I'm ready. I refuse to close my windows. I refuse to change my life to live in fear of these disgusting, useless*, intrusive insects.

*I know they are not useless. I just think they should all die.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

REALLY, Bob??? Paranoid about bees, & their immediate families??? REALLY?? I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!! How many times did we have to stop the car until the bee/wasp or family thereof, flew out??
For all the grief they have caused, kill them all!!!
Mom