Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keine Ahnung.

I am not too sure what to write today.

I am on my second cup of coffee...well not yet. NOW I am.

So yeah, This whole WoW-weaning* is not too bad yet. I got up and got to work on some web stuff and printed a photo for Art today. Actually, I printed 2 versions. I’ll offer him either but I want to keep one for myself. Because it was a great photo and a great print. I dunno, I just really like some of my photos from time to time.

Today is a “day off” of school. Not really. I need to shoot one or two videos still, write a paper and get info together for a presentation on Saxony, Germany. None of that will be too hard but it’s still work. But I have a day off so it should be ok, right?

Anyway...yeah, weaning myself off of WoW is not too hard, like I said but I am not sure if it’s because it’s a scheduled maintenance day or if I am really kind of tired of playing. I actually just log, fart around and log out again. I might do some PvP but that’s kind of all. I like being this way though. Having time to write more it really great - I am not writing on paper now. I am taking advantage of MacJournal, a blog/journaling software I got last year from Macheist and it’s pretty much everything I want so far. It has “private” postings and stuff I can blog about.

Which leads me to my new blog that I will be starting very soon. I registered beesandfeet.com and will be migrating all my blogger posts over there and using that as my main blog. I thought it was time to actually set up something I am going to add to regularly that isn’t just Germany-rant filled but generally rand filled, funny, and hopefully astute.

So, as soon as I can figure out this whole bluehost interface, I can start the big migration and start plowing away on content that pretty much only I will care about. But whatever. It’s my expression and my outlet so there. :P


*It’s damn amazing how much I can get done when I am not playing.

No comments: