Monday, March 21, 2011

Mondays are Mondays.

Monday. Start of the week and my weeks are so easy now it’s not even funny.

I have to say, here, that I had probably the best weekend I have had in a very long time. And what’s not to like about it? I went to 2 different evening events, helped a sick friend home from one of them and shot for onetothefourth.com. And also relaxed. How could that NOT be a great weekend!

Well there is more to it but I can’t - shouldn’t - really write about it. Not here anyway. Safe to say it was all good and stuff.

It’s rainy. It’s supposed to be rainy all day today. I can deal with that I guess but I dunno...I am not a fan of rain on cooler days.

We had that “supermoon” event over the weekend. I likes Adrian’s (Art’s wife) Facebook post: “Sky, with 10% more moon!” And it was kind of


Meh.


Don’t get me wrong, I like the moon and all. It was just a wee bit overstated I think. Me thinks.

I got a new web hosting all-in-one super duper deal thingy over the weekend. I am going to Art’s on Tuesday so he can teach me the SEO way of the net warrior.* Or something. I dunno. I just want it all to be easy and it’s just not. I want ONE button and ONE location for everything so that I (as well as everyone else) don’t get confused. But it’s just not that simple. And it never will be.

* it’s actually more of an excuse to drink wine.

No comments: