Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reborn

No, not in the religious sense. I just want to bring this blog back into working order and write more often than once in 6 months.

Because lately I have come to realize that I really, really need it.

In the last few weeks, I have had more of a social life than in the last 2 years. And it's all my fault that I haven't tried to connect with too many people here.

I had my reasons...as shitty as they were. So I am throwing them away and trying to actually do stuff and get my life back to where it was when I was happier with myself and who I was.

I sat and watched someone create art yesterday. For some reason I was entranced. It was fucking amazing! So see someone cut up a piece of paper into sections and then in some magical way attack that paper and eventually become something pretty damn cool.

And it got me thinking about who I am and how I express myself. (hint: I haven't in a couple years)

So, I am going to start writing just to write. I am going to start writing music again just to write music. And, I am going to start taking photos again just to take photos.

I'll wean myself off of my WoW addiction. And I'll start trying to connect again.

That is all.

No comments: